Nutrex Postlift - Best Intra Ever?
Nutrex recently released it's new product called Postlift, which might actually be a better intra workout than post, but can be used for either.
What's in it?
- Postlift features 25g of cluster dextrin, the same carbohydrate that's in supercarb. Cluster dextrin is a carbohydrate that's brought in and utilized quickly by the body to optimize performance and recover.
- 10g of BCAA's. Most amino acid products don't come close to 10g but that's what Nutrex put in this product. For comparison, products like Xtend feature 7g of BCAAs. Postlift's 10g are in a 2:1:1 ratio, which is the most proven ratio.
- 5g of Glutamine - Glutamine is used by almost everyone for gut health and muscle repair.
- HICA - Hica is a leucine metabolite and can be more potent for repair and muscle building. It's effects are similar to a full dose of BCAAs or HMB.
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate - This amino acid is used for performance with it's bond to salt and faster absorption into your body. Postlift has 2g of L-Carnitine L-Tartrate.
- 2.5g of Betaine Anhydrous. Betaine has similar effects to creatine by promoting cell hydration and reducing stressors.
- 2g of Taurine - Taurine is a basic supplement and won't make drastic differences but it does help reduce cramping during your workouts.
While postlift currently retails for 49.99, it provides value by including an abundance of products clinically dosed within each serving. If you're serious about your training and looking to add an edge to your performance, this intra workout product is definitely worth a try.