Although the 300mg of caffeine and stims will hit you HARD in the beginning, you won't crash once the pre workout wears off. Centurion Labz included a variety of ingredients geared towards counteracting the negative effects some would experience from this potent cocktail. The God of Rage formula is rounded out with some added thermogenic, performance boosting, and muscle pump ingredients for an overall exceptional high stim pre.
The Science Behind The Ingredients
- L-Citrulline Malate 2:1 - Helps assist with blood flow and nitric oxide by opening up the blood vessels and creating the pump affect you long for.
- Beta Alanine - An amino acid often used to buffer lactic acid and prolong muscular endurance, this ingredient also gives you the tingles.
- Taurine - Helps with hydration and blood flow on a cellular level.
- Caffeine Anhydrous - Used as the base stimulant to get you going.
- Juglans Regia Extract - This is paired with caffeine to provide the intense rush of God of Rage.
- Theobromine - This extract from cocoa helps prolong the energy during your workouts.
- N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine Citrate - Also known as eria jarensis is a stimulant carefully paired with julgans and caffeine.
- Mucuna Pruriens - Used in attempt to increase dopamine.
- Choline Bitartrate - Paired with stimulants, helps enhance focus for that locked in feeling
- Hordenine - Another stimulant with focus-adding effects.
- Higenamine HCL - Stimulant with thermogenic effects
- Huperzine A - Added stimulat for increasing the amount of focus.
Mix one scoop of Centurion God of Rage with 8-10oz of water about 30 minutes before training. We don't recommend ever going over 1 scoop as there are too many stimulants in this pre workout. 1 scoop is plenty. For an added pump, add Centurion Labz Blood Rush.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER