Although the 300mg of caffeine and stims will hit you HARD in the beginning, you won't crash once the pre workout wears off. Centurion Labz included a variety of ingredients geared towards counteracting the negative effects some would experience from this potent cocktail. The God of Rage formula is rounded out with some added thermogenic, performance boosting, and muscle pump ingredients for an overall exceptional high stim pre.
The Science Behind The Ingredients
- L-Citrulline Malate 2:1 - Helps assist with blood flow and nitric oxide by opening up the blood vessels and creating the pump affect you long for.
- Beta Alanine - An amino acid often used to buffer lactic acid and prolong muscular endurance, this ingredient also gives you the tingles.
- Taurine - Helps with hydration and blood flow on a cellular level.
- Caffeine Anhydrous - Used as the base stimulant to get you going.
- Juglans Regia Extract - This is paired with caffeine to provide the intense rush of God of Rage.
- Theobromine - This extract from cocoa helps prolong the energy during your workouts.
- N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine Citrate - Also known as eria jarensis is a stimulant carefully paired with julgans and caffeine.
- Mucuna Pruriens - Used in attempt to increase dopamine.
- Choline Bitartrate - Paired with stimulants, helps enhance focus for that locked in feeling
- Hordenine - Another stimulant with focus-adding effects.
- Higenamine HCL - Stimulant with thermogenic effects
- Huperzine A - Added stimulat for increasing the amount of focus.
Mix one scoop of Centurion God of Rage with 8-10oz of water about 30 minutes before training. We don't recommend ever going over 1 scoop as there are too many stimulants in this pre workout. 1 scoop is plenty. For an added pump, add Centurion Labz Blood Rush.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
God Of Rage is an intense pre workout that provides users:
- Intense rush of energy
- Powerful focus
- Increased blood flow and nitric oxide
When is the best time to take God Of Rage?
Centurion God of Rage should be taken about 30 minutes before training. We don't recommend ever going over 1 scoop as there are too many stimulants in this pre workout. 1 scoop is plenty.
Does God Of Rage have creatine monohydrate?
Yes, God Of Rage has 3grams of creatine monohydrate.
Can I stack God Of Rage?
Yes! For an added pump, add Centurion Labz Blood Rush.
Flavor is great cannot complain, the effects of this Pre were very strong me. I am not sensitive to caffeine but this made me feel like absolute shit after my workout. Crash was very bad and heart rate elevated for 3 hours. But I had the best leg day of my life so 🤷🏽♂️
Today I purchased god of rage and it seemed like it would be a decent pre. I was wrong however, it is by far the best pre I’ve had in my 5+ Years in lifting. When paired with their fat burner (legion) it made be sweat so much it looked like I just got out of the shower no joke. I had energy for 2+ hours of lifting and am still cracked while writing this. If you’re serious about losing weight then get this stack because you will not be disappointed!!
Great prices and fast delivery.
Honestly I've tried various preworkouts, but this one was absolutely amazing. Every time i take it, my workout is amazing. Best pumps ever. 10/10 would recommend
It works pretty well But I couldn’t sleep in the first three days