- Made from the stiffest, highest density material, these wraps are not for the faint hearted!
- The gold standard when it comes to wrapped squatting.
- Geared toward the advanced lifter that’s ready to power through some serious weight
- Designed for maximum stretch and rebound, the Outlaws are most beneficial for a fast squatter using a narrow to medium stance.
- This extremely aggressive wrap makes the perfect cast for your knees to drive you out of the hole and right past your sticking point so you can smash through all of your current personal records!
- Although self-wrapping is possible, it is recommended to have your coach or training partner wrap you for maximum benefit.
Care: Hand wash with mild soap and air dry. Do not place in washer/dryer. Do not store them rolled up as it breaks them in faster.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Quick delivery, plus included a couple samples of other great products. Very happy with the service and products provided, will definitely shop from Coalition Nutrition again!
Items shipped same day and got here within two days! Order was followed up with an email and an additional response from owner!
When I received my products, the box had a few samples and a handwritten note thanking me for the order! Products fit and work perfect.
Truly great service and will order from again!
I have the iron Rebel Rhinos (I think they are called) but these outlaws really force you to crank them hard and I definitely prefer these over the stretchier Rhinos. Be warned that if you're sensitive to a little pain you probably shouldn't invest in these or knee wraps in general. Because of the stiffness they will leave some redness behind your knees, but these are awesome if you want that really tight wrap. You also get a ton of rebound out the hole it isn't even fair! Haha. 10/10. Also note that these are not ideal for self wrapping. If you self wrap often I'd look at something a little stretchier.