Loco is an all-in-one pre workout supplement designed to live up to the intensity demands of extreme athletes. Active a new level of focus, prime your muscles for mind blowing pumps, and catapult your athletic performance with Loco from MyoBlox.
MyoBlox crammed quality ingredients into each dose of this pre workout formula. Before we dive deeper into the ingredients of Loco's Magic Matrix, it's important to note that this pre is very potent. Lifters who are new to the pre workout game should start with a half serving before going full Loco.
Citrulline Malate 6,000mg : One of the most common pre workout ingredients for its ability to improve endurance, strength, power output and muscle recovery by promoting nitric oxide (NO) production. Citrulline Malate also aids in blood flow and muscle pumps.
L-Taurine 2,000mg : There are many benefits to Taurine including increased endurance, performance and power, improved cognitive function, muscular contraction and rate of recovery. Not just that, Taurine can also initiate fat metabolism and diminish negative effects of insulin. The recommended daily dosage of Taurine is up to 3,000 mg per day but you can feel the effects of taurine around 1,000mg to 2,000mg.
L-Tyrosine 1,000mg : This amino acid has been shown to increase energy and endurance during exercise.
Loco® Energy Matrix 1,425mg : This is a proprietary blend so the exact amounts of each ingredient is unknown.
- Choline Bitartrate : Choline Bitartrate is a precursor to the neurotransmitter, Acetylcholine, and is commonly used as a nootropic. MyoBlox added Choline Bitartrate for its ability to help enhance cognitive function, focus, alertness and improve muscle recovery and performance. When paired with Caffeine, the effects of Choline Bitartrate are greatly enhanced.
- RealCaf™ (Caffeine derived from Green Tea Leaf) : This form of caffeine is derived from green coffee beans and provides a natural, cleaner and smoother energy than caffeine anhydrous. We know from the label that there is 400mg of caffeine in Loco.
- L-Theanine : Although caffeine and nootropics provide great energy and focus benefits, some may feel over stimulated or even crash from them. L-Theanine helps to balance these strong stimulants and prolong their effects. You'll feel more in-tune with your training and less bugged out.
- Theobromine : Typically found in fat burners and thermogenic powders, Theobromine is known for its appetite suppression, mental clarity, and energy boosting abilities
- Citrus Aurantium Extract (fruit as Advantra Z®) : Another ingredient found in some fat burners, Citrus Aurantium Extract has been known to promote weight loss by increasing energy expenditure, fat oxidation (fat burning) as well as suppress appetite.
- Huperzia Serrata Whole Plant Extract as Huperzian A : Another nootropic known to enhance mental clarity and boost focus.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
The benefits of MyoBlox Loco are:
- Unstoppable energy
- Razor-sharp focus
- Skin-splitting muscle pumps
- Increased power, strength and performance
- Accelerated muscle recovery during your workout
- No mid-workout crash
Who can use MyoBlox Loco?
Anyone can use MyoBlox Loco, except for women who are pregnant or nursing, or any individual who is on medication for any heart related conditions
What is the best way to use MyoBlox Loco?
Mix one scoop with 6-10oz of water about 10-20 minutes before your workout. Begin with half a scoop to asses your tolerance. Do not exceed more than one serving in a 24hour time period.
Can I stack MyoBlox Loco with other supplements?
MyoBlox Loco can be stacked with any stim-free pump product, or stim-free fat burners. Because of its high stimulant content, it's not recommended to stack Loco with other stimulant based supplements.
Had to switch to a new cycle, have this a try. Didn't feel focus. Felt sluggish. Didn't change my workout at all
I think their original formula is better
good experience with the candy bomb, flavor was good. quality focus and energy with no jitters. a little chalky but other than that it is great.
I had a pretty decent experience with this. The jolly pop flavor is spot on for melted popsicle and the focus was great. Energy increase was so-so but not at all jittery.