TESTED™ is a clinically dosed free testosterone and libido supporting formula. It utilizes fully disclosed patented LJ100® material in a dosage that is unmatched in this industry. LJ100® has demonstrated the ability to significantly raise free testosterone levels in human clinical trials. Testosterone functions as a highly anabolic hormone in the body that regulates the rate of muscle you can build as well as your libido. Documented benefits of taking a clinical dose of LJ100® are an increase in lean body mass, enhanced sexual function, improved sports performance, more energy, better mood and greater overall wellbeing.†
Each serving of TESTED provides the research-backed 200mg dose LJ100, which is far above the competition, especially considering the quality and strength of the extract! You’ll also get 100mg Boron Citrate to further support testosterone production, libido, energy, and recovery.
If building muscle and supporting strong sexual health is your desire, clinically dosed TESTED will deliver beyond any natural expectation.†
BUILD LEAN MUSCLE
Research has shown that men receiving 100mg / day of LJ100 experienced significant lean mass gains, lower body fat levels, and increased strength and arm circumference (bicep size!) after only 8 weeks of resistance training!
OPTIMIZE HORMONE LEVEL
Another studying involving 30 male subjects gave half the group 100mg dose of LJ100, while the other 15 received placebo. The men then embarked on a 24 hour mountain biking exercise and at the end of the event, the group receiving LJ100 had higher testosterone levels and lower cortisol levels than the group receiving placebo.
Having optimal hormone balance is key to healthy testosterone levels, building lean muscle, and losing fat!
Chronic stress is never good, it disrupts sleep, encourages fat gain, and hurts muscle building. Clinical research, this time involving men and women, showed that consuming 200mg / day of Longjack significantly lowered cortisol levels (a key marker of stress).
On top of that, the group receiving the Longjack treatment also demonstrated lower signs of anger, tension, and confusion than the placebo group.
Not only does LJ100 help build muscle and beat stress, it’s also going to keep you going strong in the bedroom too! Several studies documented LJ100’s success in improving libido, sexual stamina, erectile strength and semen volume.[6,7]
WHAT IS LONGJACK?
Longjack (Tongkat Ali) is an extract of Eurycoma Longifolia, an herb belonging to the Simaroubaceae Eurycoma family of plants. It’s been used for centuries in Ayurveda for its aphrodisiac and pro-fertility effects.[1,2,3] Modern research, has shown that it’s also great for a number of other things, particularly of interest to natural athletes!
Unfortunately, finding a quality Longjack extract isn’t the easiest thing to do, as numerous companies have littered the industry with poor quality extracts, and outright bogus ones too that claimed high longjack content, some manufacturers were claiming 100:1, 200:1, and even 400:1 only5:1 extract, at most!
WHAT IS LJ100®100:1 EXTRACT
LJ100® is the first research-backed, commercially-trusted Eurycoma Longifolia (Longjack) extract. It’s a proven 100:1 standardized to 40% Glyco Saponins, 22% Bioactive Eurypeptides, 30% Polysaccharides, and 0.8% Eurycomanone.
It’s created from a special extraction process that uses high temperature, high pressure, and reverse-osmosis water extraction, which is then followed by an ultrafiltration process and freeze-drying to produce a superior quality Longjack extract that’s significantly better than anything else you’ll find.
WHAT DOES 100:1 MEAN?
100:1 means that the LJ100 (Eurycoma Longifolia Jack) undergoes an extraction process where a large amount of Eurycoma Longifolia Jack plant is crushed down to make a more concentrated plant powder. For example, 100 kilograms of plant material is refined down to create just 1 kilogram of highly concentrated Eurycoma Longifolia Jack. This allows for LJ100 to reach the concentrated amounts of Glyco Saponins, Eurypeptides, polysaccharides and Eurycomanone needed for humans to see the physiological benefits of the plant (e.g. increase free testosterone, enhance libido and amplify your mood).
However, no longjack extract even approaches LJ100’s quality and effectiveness, and it’s the only longjack extract validated by human trials!
1. Ang HH, Lee KL; Effect of Eurycoma longifolia Jack on orientation activities in middle-aged male rats . Fundam Clin Pharmacol. (2002). href=”http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12685506″ target=”_blank”>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12685506
2. Ang HH, Cheang HS, Yusof AP; Effects of Eurycoma longifolia Jack (Tongkat Ali) on the initiation of sexual performance of inexperienced castrated male rats . Exp Anim. (2000). href=”http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10803359″ target=”_blank”>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10803359
3. Tambi MI, Imran MK; Eurycoma longifolia Jack in managing idiopathic male infertility . Asian J Androl. (2010). href=”http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20348942″ target=”_blank”>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20348942
4. Talbott SM, Talbott JA, George A, Pugh M. Effect of Tongkat Ali on stress hormones and psychological mood state in moderately stressed subjects. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2013;10:28. doi:10.1186/1550-2783-10-28. href=”https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3669033″ target=”_blank”>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3669033
5. THE ERGOGENIC EFFECTS OF EURYCOMA LONGIFOLIA JACK: A PILOT STUDY. href=”http://bjsm.bmj.com/content/37/5/464.full” target=”_blank”>http://bjsm.bmj.com/content/37/5/464.full
6. Shaiful Bahari Ismail, Wan Mohd Zahiruddin Wan Mohammad, Annie George, Nik Hazlina Nik Hussain, Zatul Mufiza Musthapa Kamal, and Eckehard Liske, “Randomized Clinical Trial on the Use of PHYSTA Freeze-Dried Water Extract of Eurycoma longifolia for the Improvement of Quality of Life and Sexual Well-Being in Men,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2012, Article ID 429268, 10 pages, 2012. doi:10.1155/2012/429268. href=”http://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2012/429268″ target=”_blank”>http://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2012/429268
7. Bin Mohd Tambi MI, Imran MK. Eurycoma longifolia Jack in managing idiopathic male infertility. Asian Journal of Andrology. 2010;12(3):376-380. doi:10.1038/aja.2010.7. href=”https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3739276″ target=”_blank”>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3739276