VITADAPT UP CLOSE
Now, let’s see how VITADAPT truly delivers where all other multi-vitamins fail:
VITAMINS & MINERALS:
Vitamin A (5,000IU)
- Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin well established to be a key contributor to eye health, but it’s also important skin, teeth, and bone maintenance as well. It even assists in respiratory system function, tissue repair and performance!
Vitamin C (500mg)
- Perhaps the best known of all the vitamins and minerals, Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin found in all sorts of fruits and vegetables, especially oranges. Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant in the body that helps combat free radicals and limit oxidative stress.
- This vitamin is also crucial for nitric oxide production, athletic performance, and some research even indicates it can improve fat loss.
Vitamin D (2,500IU)
- Also known as the “sun vitamin”, Vitamin D is one of the most common nutrient deficiencies in the world, and also frequently underdosed in most multivitamins. VitAdapt includes a substantial amount of the most bioavailable form of Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol), to shore up any low levels you may have of this vitamin.
- Vitamin D is crucial for bone growth, density, and maintenance, and it’s essential for optimal testosterone production too!
Vitamin E (30IU)
- Another of the fat-soluble vitamins, Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant in the body and an important for muscle recovery. Nutrex includes Vitamin E in its natural form of d-alpha-tocopherols, which is better absorbed and utilized than the the synthetic form of vitamin E, dl-alpha-tocopherols, which is commonly used in multivitamins.
Vitamin K2 (40mg)
- Most vitamins only include Vitamin K1, which is unnecessary as very few people are deficient in it. However, Vitamin K2 deficiency is very common, but not typically addressed by other products.
- Nutrex has included Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone, MK-7) to address any deficiencies you may have. Vitamin K is required to activate various enzymes in the body, which are involved in calcium repair in bone, testosterone production, and calcium storage.
- Nutrex has formulated VitAdapt to include a comprehensive B Complex, thereby eliminating your need to purchase a separate B Complex Supplement. Each serving of VitAdapt provides: Vitamin B1 (15mg), Vitamin B2 (20mg), Vitamin B3 (50mg), Vitamin B5 (75mg), Vitamin B6 (15mg), Vitamin B9 (400mcg), Vitamin B12 (500mcg), and Biotin (300mcg).
- The B vitamin family is especially important for hard-training athletes as they are involved in energy and red blood cell production. More than anyone else, athletes are particularly susceptible to low B vitamin levels due to the demands they place on their body.
Calci-K Calcium (120mg)
- Calcium is a mineral essential for proper bone development and maintenance. It’s also required for proper functioning of the heart, nerves, and blood clotting system.
- Phosphorous is the second most abundant mineral in the body (calcium being the most abundant), and it is not a common deficiency in adults. However, active individuals use greater amounts of micronutrients than sedentary individuals, which is why VitAdapt includes 60mg of Phosphorous per serving.
- Phosphorous helps filter waste from the kidneys, produce DNA and RNA, and regulate heart contractions.
- With a heavy focus on restricting salt in the diet, iodine deficiency has become a more common issue for adults. However, iodine is vital for proper thyroid function. VitAdapt includes 100% of the RDA for iodine, so even if you are limiting table salt consumption, you’ll still not be lacking in iodine.
- Magnesium is a mineral crucial to regulating healthy blood pressure levels, bone integrity, and heartbeat. Unfortunately, health experts have found that most people don’t consume enough magnesium through their diet. That’s why VitAdapt includes 100mg of this essential mineral per serving.
- Zinc is one of the most powerful minerals in the body, as it’s involved in the activity of over 100 enzymes, which affect countless function throughout the body. Zinc is also key for immune function, wound healing, learning and memory.
- Selenium is a trace mineral that assists with maintaining thyroid function and ensuring proper thyroid hormone levels. This mineral is also necessary for proper immune system function and liver function as well. Selenium is also a common nutrient deficiency in athletes, which is why VitAdapt provides 75mcg.
- Copper is important for bone, nerve, and cardiovascular health, as well as energy production. The mineral is also needed for proper immune function, and some research has indicated copper may play a key role in Growth Hormone (GH) production too! Unfortunately, copper is another common deficiency in athletes, which is why VitAdapt provides 50% of the Daily Value in each serving. Why not include more?
- Well, consuming too much copper can actually lead to chronic fatigue, as well as a number of other health-related issues. Nutrex has accounted for any copper you may be ingesting through the diet and prevents excess copper intake by including only 1mg per serving.
- Not to be confused with magnesium, manganese is necessary for countless functions in the body, including nutrient metabolism, bone health, and blood sugar regulation.
- Chromium is an essential mineral needed for proper insulin function and metabolism. Numerous clinical trials have demonstrated that supplementing with chromium has improve insulin function and regulate blood sugar levels, which is particularly important for diabetic individuals. Proper insulin function also impacts muscle growth and fat loss, which is why VitAdapt includes 60mg worth of Chromium.
- Although molybdenum has not been studied to the extent of most other minerals and vitamins, it is a key player in numerous physiological processes including energy production, antioxidant protection, and nervous system function.
- Potassium is a crucial electrolyte in the body that is heavily involved in muscle contraction and nerve conduction. However, you don’t want too much, as excessive potassium intake can lead to kidney complications. For that reason, Nutrex has included an appropriate amount of potassium at 100mg per serving.
ADAPTOGENIC & PERFORMANCE ENHANCING BLEND:
KSM-66® Ashwagandha (300mg)
- KSM-66 is the industry-leading form of Ashwagandha extract on the market. It’s typically consumed for its stress-combatting abilities, but more importantly, it’s been shown to enhance semen quality by increasing levels of Luteinizing Hormone (LH), while reducing levels of Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH).
- Moreover, Ashwagandha combats cortisol, which is one of the primary catabolic hormones that can increase fat gain and hinder muscle growth.
- Schisandra Chinensis is the berry of a woody vine found in China traditionally used for its cardioprotective qualities. But, schisandra also enhances glucose disposal rates, insulin sensitivity, and glutathione production, which pay big dividends for increasing muscle and reducing inflammation. This powerful adaptogen can also improve memory, work capacity, and mental performance as well.
Rhodiola Rosea (150mg)
- Rhodiola is quite possible the most thoroughly studied and widely used adaptogen on the planet. It’s typically used to combat fatigue, but in addition to that, rhodiola has been shown to enhance cognitive function, memory, and endurance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.