Experience the power of plants in Ora Organic Aloe Gorgeous! This organic and vegan collagen-boosting powder is the perfect mix of the right amino acids, vitamins, and nutrients that help support your body's natural collagen-making abilities.
What makes plant based collagen more practical than animal collagen is how your body uses it. When you consume animal collagen, your body doesn't always build collagen. On the other hand, Aloe Gorgeous plant based collagen provides your body with fundamental nutrients to support its own natural collagen production.
Aloe Gorgeous is made with organic aloe vera gel, pea protein, bamboo silica, Vitamin C from acerola cherry, and Vitamin E from sunflowers. This combination of ingredients has been shown in research to be helpful supporting better skin hydration†, elasticity† and wound healing†, as well as building resistance to signs of aging due to oxidative stress.†
About The Ingredients In Aloe Gorgeous:
- Organic Aloe Vera Gel Powder: Whether applied topically or taken internally, the active ingredients in aloe vera may benefit the skin. Studies have suggested that sterols present in aloe vera may reduce appearance of wrinkles, and increase skin hydration and elasticity.
- Organic Pea Protein: In order to make collagen, our body requires a sufficient amount of amino acids. All 9 essential amino acids, including high levels of lysine, are present in pea protein. The amino acid lysine is fundamental for creating strong bonds between collagen fibers.
- Organic Bamboo Whole Plant Extract: An essential trace mineral derived from bamboo is silica. Studies suggest that consuming silica may help improve the integrity of collagen in the skin through its impact on hydroxylation enzymes. These impacts on the collagen matrix help increase skin elasticity and flexibility.
- Organic Acerola Cherry Extract: In order to form the structure of collagen, our body needs Vitamin C. Along with antioxidants, Acerola cherry is a natural food source of Vitamin C.
- Organic Sunflower Vitamin E: Because Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant, is can help manage damage on the surface of cells, regulate the inflammatory response in the skin, and reduce the susceptibility of the skin cells to oxidative damage from UVB rays.
Ora Organic Aloe Gorgeous Features & Benefits:
- Supports the body's ability to produce collagen naturally.
- Helps improve skin hydration, elasticity and glow.
- Fortifies hair, nails and joints.
- Pea protein is hypoallergenic and has a low environmental impact.
How to use Ora Organic Aloe Gorgeous:
Mix one scoop of Ora Organic Aloe Gorgeous with water or your favorite plant-based milk.
Who can use Ora Organic Aloe Gorgeous?
Anyone can use Ora Organic Aloe Gorgeous. For women who are pregnant, talk to your doctor before taking Aloe Gorgeous. There is some evidence the suggests aloe vera should not be taken during pregnancy. Although the ingredient in Aloe Gorgeous are generally safe for anyone who is breastfeeding, women are still encouraged to consult with your doctor before taking a new supplement.