Studies show Genesis-1 could be the ultimate powerhouse in optimizing training, recovery, and overall lifespan. Here are 4 ways Genesis-1 unlocks anti-aging and regenerative health support. More Product Details
Want to learn more about how Genesis-1 can improve your health? Click here.
1. Genesis-1 & Immune Support
Genesis-1 supplies valuable Immunoglobulins and Immune-Regulating Anti-Inflammatory Cytokines. Immunoglobulins are antibodies that play a crucial role in supporting the immune system. The presence of Immunoglobulins in Genesis-1 suggests that this product may provide immune-supportive benefits. Anti-Inflammatory Cytokines are substances that help regulate the immune response and reduce inflammation.
2. Genesis-1 and Gene Expression
Genesis-1 contains Gallus microRNAs which are a type of microRNA molecule that is associated with chickens. "Gallus" refers to the scientific name of the domestic chicken species, also known as Gallus gallus domesticus. MicroRNAs are small RNA molecules that play important regulatory roles in gene expression. The presence of Gallus microRNAs suggests that Genesis-1 may have the potential to boost immune function.
3. Genesis-1 and Overall Cellular Health, Longevity
Peptides are small chains of amino acids, stimulate the division of mature cells, and can have various biological effects. The peptides in Genesis-1 are believed to promote the division and growth of mature cells, potentially aiding in tissue repair and regeneration. Peptides in Genesis-1 also decrease the mortality of older cells, suggesting that the peptides in Genesis-1 may help reduce the death rate of older cells. By doing so, they might contribute to overall cellular health and longevity.
4. Genesis-1 and Cellular Harmony
Peptides in Genesis-1 assist in normalizing cellular processes by activating fibroblast growth factor receptors. Fibroblast growth factor receptors (FGFRs) contribute to normalizing cellular processes by playing a crucial role in cell growth, development, and maintenance
They are proteins involved in various cellular processes, such as cell growth, differentiation, and wound healing. The peptides in Genesis-1 contribute to activating fibroblast growth factor receptors, which could help regulate and normalize these cellular processes.
As you can see, there are a lot of positive ways that Genesis-1 can contribute to better overall health. Want to learn more about the natural growth factors within Genesis-1? Click here!
- Mihaescu G, Olinescu R, Oancea F. Metabolic syndrome may be improved following a long- time administration of a nutritive supplement containing embryonary peptides. Acta Endocrinol. 2005;1(3):263-70
- Mihaescu G , et al. "Significant Modification of Lipid Metabolism in Aged Persons Following the Treatment with a Nutritive Supplement Containing Embryonary Peptides--pr... - PubMed - NCBI." National Center for Biotechnology Information, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16739873.
- Olinescu, R., Constantinescu, V., Toader, M., & Grigorescu, A. (2007). REGULATORY MODIFICATIONS OF STEROIDOGENESIS FOLLOWING THE ADMINISTRATION OF EMBRYONARY, 43, 37–43.
- "Humanofort | The Effects of Oral Administrated Humanofort on Steroid Hormones Level and on Oxydative Stress of Rugby Players." Humanofort | Humanofort Canada, humanofort.ca/the-effects-of-oral-administrated-humanofort-on-steroid-hormones-level-and-on-oxydative-stress-of-rugby-players/