After eating my weight in jelly beans and chocolate eggs yesterday, I wanted to satisfy my sweet tooth today without making my belly any more jelly 😜
So I whipped up some Whole Wheat Blueberry Protein Muffins that are under 100cal!
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup Natural Applesauce
- 2 Egg
- 1/2 cup 100% Whey Protein Powder (I used vanilla, from @coalitionnutrition)
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups Flour, Whole Wheat
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda, All Purpose
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Blueberries (I always just eyeball how many)
Here’s how to do it:
Preheat oven to 375 F.
Line a muffin tin with pretty wrappers
Mix the wet ingredients in one bowl and the dry ingredients in the other
Combine both mixtures along with the berries into the muffin tins.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the muffins begin to brown at the top. Try sticking a toothpick in the middle of one and if it comes out clean, the muffins are ready
Macros per muffin: 87cal, 5p/10c/3f