After Das Labs drew up the legendary Bucked Up pre workout, they knew they were going to have to go higher stim. BAMF delivers 50% more caffeine (333mg) per serving, with the same pump formula, and added focus ingredients. If you're one that likes to zone out and get the work done every time you walk through the gym doors, then BAMF is going to be for you.
Ingredients in Das Labs BAMF:
- 2:1 Citrulline Malate 6,000mg- Improves blood flow, muscle endurance and pumps.
- Beta-Alanine 3,200mg - For a nice face tingle and increased endurance, stamina, VO2 max and athletic performance.
- Caffeine Anhydrous 333mg - Quickly increases energy
- AlphaSize® Alpha GPC 200mg - This patented form of Alpha GPC sharpens focus
- Taurine 100mg - An amino acid that has been shown to reduce muscular fatigue, resulting in improved athletic performance, prolonged levels of endurance and increased exercise intensity.
- Himalayan Rock Salt 100mg - Provides hydration and electrolyte support.
- Deer Antler Velvet Extract 50mg - This natural performance enhancer helps to speed up muscle recovery, which ultimately contributes to increased muscle mass and strength.
- Hordenine 40mg - A plant based compound that provides many benefits for cognition, mood, productivity, fat burning and physical performance.
- AstraGin® 25mg - This trademarked ingredient has been shown to aid in blood flow and endurance by increases the absorption of citrulline.
- ActiGin® 25mg - The addition of ActiGin® helps reduce the negative stress and muscle damage that the body experiences from resistance training.
- Huperzine A 50mcg - Along with preventing the breakdown of a acetylcholine, Huperzine A has been shown to improve memory retention and brain function.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
The benefits of Das Labs BAMF are:
- Enhanced mind-muscle connection
- Increased energy and focus
- Improved athletic endurance and performance
- Better blood flow and muscle pumps
- Hydration and electrolyte support
PRODUCT FAQSWhen is the best time to take Das Lab BAMF?
Take BAMF 15-30 minutes before your workout.Who can use Das Labs BAMF?
Both men and women and use Das Labs BAMF. If you are sensitive to caffeine or stimulants, start with half of a serving to asses your tolerance.