For thousands of years, turmeric has been revered as a powerful medical herb. Why? The Curcuminoid compounds in turmeric have potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. This benefits the immune system, as well as joint and organ health. Along with curcumioid's other extracts that help keep inflammation low throughout the body are Boswellia extract, curcumin, R-ALA and ginger extract, which are all found in Revive's Turmeric+. To ensure the body gets maximum benefits from the ingredients in Turmeric+, Revive added black pepper extract.
Ingredients in Turmeric+
- Curcumin C3 Complex 400mg: A natural powerhouse compound know for its anti-inflammatory and immunity boosting abilities. Curcuminoids have been known to support healthy cholesterol, blood sugar, and antioxidant levels.
- Ginger Extract 250mg: Gingerol, the main bioactive compound in ginger, reduces oxidative stress. Ginger is also highly effective at reliving nausea.
- Boswellia Serrata Extract 150mg: Also known as Indian frankincense, Boswellia is another anti-inflammatory.
- R-Alpha Lipoic Acid 100mg: The final inflammation fighting ingredient. R-ALA has strong antioxidant properties and can promote healthy nerve function.
- BioPerine 10mg: Curcumin alone lacks bioavailability. BioPerine, a patented black pepper extract, increases the absorption of all ingredients in Turmeric+. It has also been known to support cognitive function, increase the body metabolism, and eliminate free radicals.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Federal Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult your doctor before taking these products. Individual results may vary.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
The benefits of Turmeric+ are:
- Reinforces an existing healthy inflammatory response.
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Reduces joint pain
- Encourages healthy immune system functions
- Boost antioxidant activity
PRODUCT FAQSWhat Causes Inflammation?
Inflammation is your body's response to external threats, such as infections from bacteria and viruses. When your body detects a hazard to the body, white blood cells are sent to the effected area. The increased blood flow results in swelling, or stiffness of the joints. Inflammation may also appear flu-like. Fever, chills, fatigue, headaches and muscle stiffness are upon the most common symptoms of inflammation.Suggested Use of Turmeric+:
Take 2 capsules up to twice a day with or without food.Who can use Turmeric+?
Both men and women can use Revive's Turmeric+What to stack with Revive Turmeric+