The days of fast muscle building supplements (designer steroids) are long gone and they may be for the better, but that doesn't mean what's out now won't work. BYLD by Unbound Supplements works a little slower than those aggressive old school prohormones, but it's one of the most well thought out formulas on the supplement market today.
BYLD has 5 ingredients and they're all the patented versions to ensure you're getting what you need out of this product. BYLD is not a prohormone, so on cycle support is not needed and it won't require a post cycle either. Since this isn't a hormonal product, both men and women can utilize it.
BYLD Muscle Building Ingredients
- Mediator, the patented form of phosphatidic acid is one of the core ingredients in BLYD. This ingredient stimulates mTOR to help ingested protein turn into new muscle. Not only do users of this ingredient see an increase in muscle mass, but strength improvements as well.
- Proepicate is a trademarked version of epicatechin. Epicatechin is a flavanoid found in tea, wine, chocolate, and fruit. While we know epicatechin can help with nitric oxide, it's also believed to aid in muscle growth.
- Laxosterone is the most widely used form of laxogenin. Laxogenin is a non-hormonal plant steroid that aids in nitrogen retention. Many people relate this compound to the anabolic steroid, anavar, which is largely inaccurate. Laxosterone is mild on the body but does have some promising studies for muscle building.
- Apigenin is another bioflavonoid antioxidant ingredient that aids in reducing muscle inflammation. Apigenin may also have some anti-cortisol and anti-estrogen effects.
If you're training hard and you're looking for an edge without harming your body with prohormones and sarms, BYLD is the product you're seeking. The patented ingredients guarantee you're purity and you'll get the best results.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Unbound Supplements BYLD Features and Benefits:
- Increase strength and muscle size
- Fuller muscle pumps
- Cortisol and estrogen management
PRODUCT FAQSWhen to take Unbound Supplements BLYD
Adults over the age of 18 can take all 4 caps of BYLD prior to training. On off days, take them on an empty stomach around the time of training.Can men and women use Unbound Supplements BLYD?
Yes.Does Unbound Supplements BLYD require cycle support?
No. You do not need to take a cycle support during or PCT after.