Unbound Supplements SAUCE Testosterone Booster
Testosterone boosters and fat burners are the toughest products in the supplement market. On one hand the claims are extreme and the promises are endless and on the other hand the prices are ridiculous and the ingredients are unable to be deciphered. For a long time these two categories would either over deliver or significantly under deliver. We think that's why the team at Unbound Supplements was dedicated to making SAUCE.
SAUCE, similar to the other Unbound products, features a list of trademarked and patented ingredients to ensure the best quality ingredients.
Unbound Supplements SAUCE Ingredient Profile
- The vitamins and minerals in SAUCE aren't to be overlooked in contributing to the overall effects of increasing testosterone levels. Vitamin D and Zinc both increase free testosterone levels in healthy men. Simple, but effective.
- Spilanthes has more positive studies related to increasing sex drive than testosterone, but that's not a negative here.
- KSM-66 is the trademarked version of ashwaganda extract. Ashwaganda has become increasingly popular with it's ability to help combat cortisol levels. Cortisol can be a contributing factor to decreased testosterone. KSM-66 is also a subtle energy booster.
- PrimaVie is a the trademarked version of Shilajit. This is an expensive ingredient that many companies leave out. Studies revealed that after 90 days of shilajit treatment, men between 45 and 55 had significantly increased total testosterone, free testosterone, and DHEAs (1).
- Fenugreek is another proven ingredient but often overlooked. Fenugreek contains furstanolic saponins to increase free testosterone. Compared to placebo's, fenugreek helps increase anabolic and androgenic activity (2).
- LJ-100, also known as longjack or tongkat ali, helps maintain normal high free and total testosterone levels. This can reduce cortisol, increase libido, and help with aging.
- DIM is used in SAUCE to help naturally balance any estrogenic side effects and keep your body to a tight look.
- Boron is simple (like zinc) but can have very beneficial effects due to increasing free testosterone levels. Unbound Supplements uses the Albion mineral brand, which has some of the highest quality minerals out there.
- Bioperine helps take all of the ingredients above and get them into your system more efficiently.
Free testosterone is the unbound portion of testosterone and is largely looked at as the more important of the free testosterone vs total testosterone battle. Total testosterone is the level of testosterone in the bloodstream. Low free testosterone can lead to poor sex drive, feelings of agitation, and poor muscle building. This is why when supplements target testosterone, they target increasing free testosterone so it's available to your body.
When To Take Unbound Supplements SAUCE
Healthy adults over 18 can take 4 capsules of unbound daily with or without food. Testosterone elevation takes some time, so taking it consistently is key.
(1) Pandit S, Biswas S, Jana U, De RK, Mukhopadhyay SC, Biswas TK. Clinical evaluation of purified Shilajit on testosterone levels in healthy volunteers. Andrologia. 2016Jun;48(5):570-5. doi: 10.1111/and.12482. Epub 2015 Sep 22. PMID: 26395129.
(2) J Sport Health Sci. 2016 Jun; 5(2): 176–182.
Published online 2015 Mar 7. doi: 10.1016/j.jshs.2014.09.005
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.