Fans of Chris Bumstead have been hanging off the edge of their benches for the arrival of the ready to drink (RTD)version of the original powdered C BUM Thavage Preworkout formula. In late 2021, Bumstead partnered with Raw Nutrition and released ISO-Protein, a whey protein isolate, and the first edition of Thavage Pre Workout. The two supplements were a sensation among users and fans of both RAW Nutrition and Chris Bumstead. Both are solid products made with quality ingredients and amazing flavors. It's no surprise that the new RTD lives up to the hype.
RAW CBUM Thavage RTD Preworkout delivers the perfect balance of energy, focus, pump, and performance ingredients to be an absolute thavage in the gym. Try it in three flavors: Blue Raspberry, Green Gummy, and Berry Blast.
- L-Citrulline 6,000mg: A common ingredient in just about every pre workout for it's influence on nitric oxide production. Increased NO expands blood vessels to allow more blood and nutrients to flow through. You'll feel the difference in your pump and see those spider web veins appear. L-Citrulline can also increase ATP production, which aids performance and recovery.
- Beta Alanine 3,200mg: This compound is known for boosting endurance delaying muscle fatigue by buffering lactic acid build up in the muscle, allowing you to crank out those last few reps.
- Betaine Anhydrous 2,500mg: Because Betaine can increase cellular hydration, you'll notice improvements in power output and endurance during your workout.
- Taurine 2,000mg: Along with improving cellular hydration, Taurine also possesses nootropic effects.
- Agmatine Sulfate 1,000mg: The combination of L-Citrulline and Agmatine Sulfate with Astragin increases these compounds bioavailability thus, also increasing their effectiveness of increasing NO production in the blood. Meaning, better bioavailability = better vasodilation = better pump.
- Caffeine Anhydrous 260mg: Provides a smooth kick of energy.
- L-Theanine 150mg: This amino acid is popular for its nootropic properties and synergistic effects with caffeine to reduce the stress stimulants impose on the body.
- DiCaffeine Malate 64mg: Same effects as Caffeine Anhydrous but has a longer half-life that provides a smoother taper instead of hard crash.
- Bitter Orange 64mg: Also known as Synephrine, Bitter Orange increased fat burning and your metabolic rate, much like a stimulant, but without affecting your blood pressure. Caffeine and Synephrine share similar fat metabolism effects.
- Astragin 25mg: This ingredient helps your body absorb all other ingredients in Thavage RTD.
- Huperzine A 100mcg: Although Huperzine is most commonly used to boost cognitive function and learning, that has been some evidence that it can also improve exercise performance.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
CBUM Thavage RTD Features & Benefits:
- Increases mental focus and energy
- Improves cellular hydration
- Skin splitting muscle pumps from greater blood flow
- Increases fat burning
- Decreases fatigue
- Convenient, take anywhere formula. No mixing required.
PRODUCT FAQSHow to use CBUM Thavage RTD Preworkout:
Just crack it open and chug.When to use CBUM Thavage RTD Preworkout:
Drink one serving (12 fl oz.) 30 minutes prior to training. New users or individuals sensitive to caffeine are recommended to start with half of a serving to asses tolerance.