Ingredients in Digest Aid:
Amylase, Lipase and Protease are 3 main enzymes responsible for the digestion of fat, protein and carbohydrates.
- Amylase enzymes are responsible for the break down of carbohydrates and converts it into sugar(glucose.) Other enzymes in Digest Aid that contribute to breaking down carbs are acid maltase, glucoamylase, alpha-galactosidase, invertase, cellulase, and xylanase.
- Lipase and liver bile break down fats. A lack of lipase can lead to deficiencies in fat-soluble vitamins(A, D, E, and K.)
- Protease (4.5, 6.0 and 3.0) breaks down protein into amino acids and also prevents bacteria and yeast from entering the intestines. Papain and peptidase also contribute to the break down of protein.
- Pectinase enzymes, extract clarify and filter fruit juices and wines.
- Lactase breaks down the lactose in food and prevents symptoms like bloating, diarrhea, and gas that individuals may experience after consuming milk products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme found in pineapples used to reduce inflammation and improve digestion.
- Artichoke Leaf Extract and Gentian are known for reducing symptoms of indigestion like nausea, vomiting, gas or stomach pain.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Supplementing with natural enzymes in Digest Aid, can help:
- Support the body's natural production of digestive enzymes
- Assist with the digestion of food
- Promote healthy gut bacteria
- Optimize nutrient break down and absorption
- Minimize gastrointestinal distress, bloating and gas
Who can take Revive Digest Aid?
Anyone can benefit from supplementing with Digest Aid. Lifters in a bulk often take digestive enzyme supplements with larger meals to alleviate the stress put on the digestive system. During a cutting phase, supplementing with digestive enzymes can prevent malnutrition. When food is low, the demand to harness the full nutritional benefit of every meals is high. Revive's formula is made to help you get the most of the food you consume by promoting optimal digestion and absorption.
When To Take Revive Digest Aid:
Take one capsule before your meal with 8-12oz of water.
What to stack with Revive Digest Aid: