Rule1 Pre Lift Pre Workout
Prepare to dominate your workout with Rule 1's comprehensive pre-workout, Pre Lift. This advanced pre workout is packed with energy boosting, endurance enhancing, and pump amplifying ingredients that deliver results. All too often we see pre workout formulas that just scratch the surface and miss the mark on what lifters truly need to increase their performance. Rule 1 bridges the gaps with Pre Lift.
Benefits of Pre Lift:
- Increased muscular endurance
- Increased energy and alertness
- Increased focus
- Improved blood flow and muscle pumps
- Improved hydration
Ingredients in Pre Lift:
Pre Lift features 25 different active ingredients including multiple trademarked ingredients to ensure the highest quality and purity.
- Muscular Endurance & Performance Ingredients: CarnoSyn® beta alanine, Cordyceps, taurine and Senactiv® reduce fatigue and improve overall athletic performance.
- Energy and Alertness Ingredients: Immediate energy from 235mg of caffeine anhydrous and 100mg Infinergy plus 30mg of delayed-release caffeine, zumXR keep you going through your entire workout.
- Pump Ingredients: The combination of L-Citrulline paired with S7 increases blood flow and nitric oxide levels. These ingredients help to reduce the constriction of blood vessels, which is a common side effect of caffeine, and provide a fuller muscle pump.
- Focus Ingredients: Nootropics Alpha-GPC, Lion's Mane Mushroom, and huperzine improve cognitive function and focus. You'll be locked into your workout with better mind-muscle connection.
- Hydration Ingredients: Proper hydration has a big impact on your performance. The blend of Himalayan sea salt, Potassium Chloride, and Magnesium Oxide replenish electrolytes and improve overall performance and recovery.
- Absorption Support Ingredients: BioPerine®, and juniper berry extract work synergistically to assist in the absorption of the active ingredients in PreLift as well as provide antioxidant benefits.
Who Can Use PreLift?
Both men and women can use PreLift.
When is the best time to take PreLift?
15-20 minutes prior to training, mix one scoop with 8-12oz of cold water. Do not exceed 1 scoop within a 24-hour period.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This pre workout supplement is intended for healthy adults. Do not use if your are under 18, pregnant or nursing. Consult your doctor or a medical professional before using this product if you are taking medications, including blood pressure medication or have any medical conditions. Beta Alanine may cause a temporary tingling or flushing sensation. Immediately discontinue use and seek medical advice if you experience any adverse effects or unusual symptoms.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER