God of Fire is 1 of 3 intense pre workouts in the Centurion arsenal. Never before have we seen a company with this many, strong pre workouts. The iconic God of Rage is what drew most people into the brand, taking the industry by storm in the process. God of War followed shortly after, packing an intensely stimulating formula. Now, the new kid on the block is here.
The Science Behind The Ingredients
- L-Citrulline Malate 2:1 - Boost your pump by opening up the blood vessels and assisting blood flow and nitric oxide.
- Beta Alanine - If you love a pre that makes your face tingle, than you'll be happy to hear there's 4,000mg of beta alanine in God of Fire. This amino acid is mainly used to buffer lactic acid and improve muscular endurance.
- L-Arginine AKG - Delivers more oxygen and nutrients to the muscles leading to prolonged endurance and faster muscle recovery.
- Agmatine Sulfate - Another pump amplifying ingredient.
- D-Aspartic Acid - Increases energy levels and can aid the increase of muscle mass.
- Caffeine Anhydrous - this energy stimulant lights the fuse for your workout.
- Theobromine Anhydrous - Caffeine's little helper to prolong your energy during your workout
- Mucuna Pruriens (L-Dopa) - Enhances mood and alertness
- Hordinine HCL - Focus stimulant
- Isopropylnorsynephrine HCL - Some call it "the new DMHA" This ingredient provides powerful energy and mood boosting benefits as well as fat burning abilities.
- Yohimbine HCL - An energy and fat oxidizing stimulant with vasodilation abilities.
- Huperzine A - Another focus stimulant
*“These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Centurion Labz God Of Fire brings the heat to your workout with its:
- Extreme energy
- Intense focus stimulants
- Increased muscle pumps and vascularity
- Fat burning thermogenics
When is the best time to take God Of Fire?
Mix one scoop of God of Fire with 8-10oz of water about 15-20minutes before your workout.
What's the difference between God of Rage & God of Fire?
Overall, God of Rage is going to give you a longer lasting punch of adrenalin during your workout. God of Fire lights you up hard in the beginning and phases that feeling into a smoother transition to get you through the toughest of training sessions. With either pre workout, don't use more than 1 serving in a 24hr period.
Can I stack God of Fire?
Can both men and women use God Of Fire?
Yes, both men and women can use God Of Fire.
If I'm sensitive to stimulants, can I still take God Of Fire?
The Centurion Labz formulas are not for the faint hearted. If you are sensitive to stimulants or new to taking pre workouts, we strongly urge starting off with half of a serving to assess your tolerance.